- About the Chamber
- Our Neighborhoods
- Shopping & Dining
- Our Businesses
- Sales & Specials
- EAP, Entrepreneurial Assistance Program
- Thanks to our Sponsors
- Contact Us
- Products Available
- Health Insurance
- Online Membership Form
- Advertising Opportunities
- Search Website
- Create Website Member Account or Login
Liazon's Health Insurance "Bright Choices" portal accepting online applications
» Submitted by Ann Enger on Wed, 11/25/2009 - 3:57pm.
Dear Chamber Member,
We are proud to unveil the Greater South Buffalo Chamber of Commerce’s enhanced employee benefits program for 2010.
This year, you and all of your employees will have the ability to select from a wide array of benefit options, including 8 new health plans from Univera.
Enrollment will take place on Liazon’sBright Choices benefits enrollment portal. To log in, you and all of your employees should do the following: First, call 1-866-542-9661 to access your log-in. Then, please visit:
· Group Identifier: wnychamber
· Username: Your first initial + last initial + last 4 of Social Security Number (SSN)
· Password: Your 9-digit SSN (no dashes)
· Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
Example log in for Jane Smith with an SSN of 123-45-6789
A few tips for the enrollment portal. You may want to print out this email to have with you as you go through the website.
1. To review all of your benefit choices, including plan summaries and details, please visit “Available Benefits”
2. To begin the enrollment process, please click on “Build Your Benefits” on the home page
3. Everyone is required to complete the short questionnaire the first time you go through. The process will take less than 5 minutes and will help you select the benefits that are right for you. After you complete it once, you can skip the questionnaire in the future by clicking “View / Change” on the home page
4. After the questionnaire, you will reach a screen called “Recommended Portfolio.” These are recommendations based on your answers but are NOT your elections. By clicking Next, you will go to a new screen to actually enroll in your benefits. At that point, you may select any benefits of your choosing irrespective of your recommendations.
5. When you reach the enrollment screen, please click on each of the buttons on the left of the screen that correspond to each type of benefit. For each benefit, elect “Enroll” or “Waive”. Please also select the Coverage Tier, as well as the Individuals that you would like to cover on each plan. Note: the coverage Effective Date is 01/01/2010. Once you have selected all of the benefits that you would like to enroll in, click on the purple “Lock-It-In” button to proceed to the next screen where you will finalize your enrollments.
6. At the end of this enrollment process, you will be asked to E-Sign in order to officially complete the process. Your E-Signature is your 9-digit Social Security Number (no dashes). Your Password is the password you changed to after your initial log-in
7. We recommend that everyone print their Confirmation Statement at the end of enrollment and keep for their records
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Liazon directly at 866-LIAZON-1 (866-542-9661) or firstname.lastname@example.org. The enrollment deadline is 11:59 pm on Friday, December 18th, 2009. All new benefits take effect on January 1st, 2010.
737 Main Street, Suite 200
Buffalo, New York 14203